注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

娟紫的博客

一万年太久,只争朝夕。。。。

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

痴迷音乐,电影,只会欣赏,喜欢诗词,难写佳篇杰作,爱好书法,写的一般,钟爱围棋,只会玩玩,热爱英语,走不出国门。就这样的一个人。。。。

网易考拉推荐

看电影学英语--百句经典电影台词  

2011-06-28 09:57:24|  分类: 英语美文 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

玫瑰夫人 - 玫瑰夫人欢迎你

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
    2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
    3,You don't understand!I could have had class. I could have been a contender. I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
    4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

    5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
    6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
    7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
    8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
    9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
   10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
   12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
   13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
   爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
   18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
   19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
   20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
   路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942
22,Bond.James Bond.
   邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
   23,There's no place like home.
   没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
   24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
   我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
   25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
   28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
   弹这首,山姆,就弹”时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
   29,You can'
t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
   30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
   31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
   33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
   37,I'll be back.
   我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
   38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
   现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
   40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna
get.
   妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994
43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
   46,Oh,Jerry,don'
t let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
   噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
   48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
   51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:”我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971

   52,You had me at″hello.″当你说”你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
   54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
   56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
   一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
   57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
   没有比”贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
   58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
   亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
   59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
   上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
   63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduce me. Aren'
t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
   67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
   世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
   71,Wait a minute,wait a minute. You ain'
t heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
   75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
   我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
   83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
   快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
   94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
   95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
   人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
   100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997


 

 玫瑰夫人 - 玫瑰夫人欢迎你

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料
2. Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福
3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离
5. Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢
6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开
8. It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

狮子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了
3.Whatever comes, I‘ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你
8.I love you more than I‘ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I‘ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I‘ll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天

泰坦尼克号 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)
3.There is nothing I couldn‘t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you‘re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I‘m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don‘t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you‘re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

玫瑰夫人 - 玫瑰夫人欢迎你

看电影学英语--百句经典电影台词 - 娟紫 - 娟紫的博客

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(325)| 评论(3)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017